The Trick Box programme is built around your specific school needs. Select your school package and add on the bits that you need.
The First School Programme includes the EYFS Drew programme
The EYFS Drew programme includes:
- 4 interactive, rhyming stories.
- Teacher folder with foundation tricks + Copy Drew game.
- Manual with aims matched to ELGs, with fun extension activities, display materials, information for parents and Trick Trackers to assess progress.
- Trick Box card set and Letter Box coaching model lanyard card.
The First School Programme
Specially adapted programme for First schools.
- Manual with aims, background and procedure, year group timetables, display posters, information for parents and Trick Trackers to assess progress.
- Year group folders with visual tricks and simple step by step guide.
- A folder with all the tricks for the support team.
- Teachers’ Trick Box card sets and Letter Box coaching model lanyard cards.
- PDF staff training power point.
New from Trick Box!
The Habit Wheel Support programme
Add to your support folder and use alongside the Letter Box coaching model and year group tricks.
This Trick Box strategy aids Support staff in helping individual children to break limiting habits and create positive new ones.
- A5 Habit Wheel card pack
- Visual aids, aims and simple step by step guide
- Wheel spinner
Add Magic Minutes to your schools programme
Add a little extra magic to your Trick Box tricks to increase happiness and wellbeing whilst enhancing learning and performance.
- A5 Magic Minutes card sets
- Aims and step by step procedure
- Tiered strategies and activities