We value your privacy and we will not sell or disclose your personal information to a third party. However, we will disclose specific information if required to by law. We are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Under GDPR you have a right to know what information we hold about you. This privacy notice is designed to inform you about how we collect your data and how we use it.
How do we use your data?
- When you purchase a main school or pre-school Trick Box programme with your generic office email in our Trick Box on-line shop, the system retains and recognises that purchase information in order to allow you to buy other related products in the future. This is necessary to make sure only educational bodies have access to our resources. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process. We do not disclose your contact information to any third parties other than for order processing, delivery, necessary accounts and customer service purposes. All payments are made by bank transfer or cheque therefore we do not hold any banking details.
- As part of our service to you, we keep a record of Trick Box schools and Trick Box lead staff so that we can support your use of the programme, send you up-dates of our resources and let you know of any offers or staff training you may be interested in connected to your programme.
- We keep a record of those staff trained in your school or pre-school as Match Box and Box Set facilitators. This includes your contract agreement with us and certification. This is to ensure the safe and agreed use of the programmes. Data collected by you of the attending parents/carers will be subject to your school’s safeguarding and data protection policies.
- We send information emails to new schools we feel may be genuinely interested in our Trick Box programmes and products. We process your data under Article 6 (1) f – Legitimate Interest. Our legitimate interest in processing your data surrounds educational interest. Any communications we send to you will always be relevant to you in your professional capacity. If you have received an email via a campaign, you may unsubscribe at any time using the link provided in the email.
- We also hold Information events about our Trick Box programmes and resources and you may want to find out more. We will ask you for your consent at that time to keep your data for this express purpose.