The Trick Box programme is built around your specific school needs. Select your school package and add on the bits that you need.
Main School Programme Includes:
- Manual with aims, background and procedure, year group timetables, display posters, information for parents and Trick Trackers to assess progress.
- Year group folders with visual tricks and simple step by step guide.
- A folder with all the tricks for the support team.
- Teachers’ Trick Box card sets and Letter Box coaching model lanyard cards.
- PDF staff training power point.
Happy Habits Assemblies + Log
- 8 Happy Habits Assemblies – creating a simple framework around the Trick Box themes and resources. Adaptable to all levels.
- Happy Habits log – encourages use and monitoring of the Trick Box strategies for children and staff.
Complete the bundle with the:
Habit Wheel Support Programme
Add to your support folder and use alongside the Letter Box coaching model and year group tricks.
This Trick Box strategy aids Support staff in helping individual children to break limiting habits and create positive new ones.
- A5 Habit Wheel card pack
- Visual aids, aims and simple step by step guide
- Wheel spinner
Magic Minutes Programme
Add a little extra magic to your Trick Box tricks to increase happiness and wellbeing whilst enhancing learning and performance.
- A5 Magic Minutes card sets
- Aims and step by step procedure
- Tiered strategies and activities
Team and Mentor Programme
- Manual with opportunities for children to develop task and people-based skills and enhance wellbeing
- Mentor programme: Step by step guide to train your mentors using the mentor card packs.
- Set of x10 Mentor card box sets in clear boxes with Trick Box tricks and mentor cards + ID badges
X10 Additional Mentor card packs sets and ID badges £50